Innovation Center ● Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Sundermeier
Construction Industry and Construction Operations
Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Sundermeier
Berlin University of Technology
Construction Economics and Construction Management
- 2000 Diploma at TU Dortmund
- Worked at Bilfinger+Berger, followed by a doctorate on the subject of "Proposals for a 'new contract regulation' for construction services"
- Subsequently worked in the Public Private Partnership division at Goldbeck GmbH
- Since 2015 Head of the Department of Construction Management and Construction Operations at the Technical University of Berlin
Research and development
- Construction engineering
- Construction management and construction management planning
- Lectures on project management, financing and accounting in the construction industry, facility management, public procurement law and project development
- Expert support for PPP projects
- Strategic construction planning
- Engineering strategy consulting for an investment project in the "Partnermodell Schiene"
- Construction management consultancy services for a construction project to modernise a German domestic airport
- Expert and consultancy services for a construction project at a railway junction
Thank you for your interest in our services. We gladly answer your enquiries!
Head of Industry Department