Innovation Center ● Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Yordan Kyosev
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Yordan Kyosev
Dresden University of Technology
Institute for Textile Machinery and Assembly of Textile Products
Professorship for the development and assembly of textile products
- Founder and managing director of the company TexMind UG
- Since 2019 head of the professorship for the development and assembly of textile products at the TU Dresden
- From 2006 until his appointment at the TU Dresden Professor for Textile Technology, Textile Materials and Quality Management at the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences, Mönchengladbach
- 2018 Habilitation at the TU Chemnitz
- before that studies at TU Sofia
Research and development
- Design of serial processes and realization of individual products with state-of-the-art methods for the fields of sports, medical and protective textiles, automotive interiors, fiber-reinforced composites and home textiles.
- Development of simulation-based development methods for geometrically complex products made of flexible, anisotropic materials.
- Research into the optimum design of joining techniques, depending on the material and product, and into the design of the reproducibility of machine settings
- Fabrication of technical textiles and textile-compatible assembly of preforms for fiber-reinforced plastic composite components
- Development of unique measuring and testing technology for the processing of high-performance fiber materials and for the consideration of material properties across process stages
- Product and process chain development
- Joining technologies
- Confection machine development for the fields of sports, medical and protective textiles, automotive interiors, fiber-reinforced composites and home textiles
Thank you for your interest in our services. We gladly answer your enquiries!
Head of Industry Department